Dating in the teen years...
Everyone knows that a relationship won’t last a lifetime... well... unless your planning on getting married.
That’s only your two choices in life.
Break up or get married.
When the break up comes along, it will hurt, there will be tears, it will be over. Once your in a relationship, you have to accept the fact that it won’t last. Be prepared.
Knowing this, it will make your relationship that you have more valuable.
You know you have a “short” time together so you start to appreciate the time you both spend together.
Relationships and break ups are a great distraction. It messes with your view and goals that you have at that time. We shouldn’t be worrying so much, or running around chasing boys/girls.
When we do this, we stop growing spiritually. We suddenly don’t have the time for God.
We get to caught up with relationships and dating and chasing. We put God to the side and focus on the relationship we want to have with this boy/girl.
We should be focusing on our relationship on God first.
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me."
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment